Our program provides technical training to local entities located throughout the state of Arizona on-demand, by request. Local agencies determine their training needs, then submit the Training Request form directly to AZ LTAP for scheduling. We offer the option of virtual (e.g. remote instruction) and in-person training delivery for the majority of our courses.
Submitting an On-Demand Training Request
Determine whether your local agency is a Contributing Member Agency. AZ LTAP provides training to non-contributing member agencies and private/external entities at a cost.
Review the training policies and equipment requirements for the training format you are requesting.
Next, review the training fees and course details (e.g. hours, max enrollment) for the course you are requesting.
- Training Fees (see below)
- Course Catalog
- Road Scholar Matrix
Complete and submit the fillable Training Request form (per training) for your desired course to AZ LTAP at [email protected] using the above information as a guide for the required fields. Incomplete forms will be returned to the agency.
- Please note, we provide training to over 100 local public agencies of varying size throughout the state of Arizona. As a result, our training calendar can fill up very quickly. AZ LTAP recommends that agencies submit their requests at least a month in advance of the desired training date.
General Training Policies
Please carefully review the following information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
- To cancel or reschedule a confirmed training, AZ LTAP requires a (2) week notice. Failure to meet this deadline may result in a cancellation fee.
- Attendee cancellations, reschedules, or substitutions must be completed at least (2) business days before the training. Failure to inform AZ LTAP of attendee cancellations may result in a cancellation fee.
- Agencies are required to provide a 'facilitator' to assist our instructors, as needed, during training.
- All participants must be transportation employees. There is a registration fee for non-transportation employees due prior to the training.
- Employees more than 15 minutes late to the training will not be able to attend the class.
- If a consultant/private agency employee is a “NO-SHOW”, a fee of $100.00 will be assessed and invoiced to the consultant/private agency.
|T R A I N I N G F E E S|
|NON CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS||PRIVATE / EXTERNAL||FHWA|
Flagger - ATSSA Certified Training
Flagger - ATSSA Certified Training Re-Certification
|ATSSA Traffic Control Technician||$0||$85||$170||$85|
|ATSSA Traffic Control Technician RETEST||$60||$60||$60||$60|
|ATSSA Traffic Control Supervisor||$0||$150||$300||$150|
|Retest - ATSSA Traffic Control Supervisor||$60||$60||$60||$60|
|Heavy Equipment Courses||$0||$2000 per class||n/a||n/a|
|Road Scholar Courses||$0||$40||$80||$40|
|Various Misc. Workshops, Etc. - Contact For Pricing|
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or call Technical Training at 602.712.4050.